Between live streaming, closed captioning, inventing projects for families to do at home, and trying to figure out how to measure digital engagement, 2020 and 2021 presented unique challenges.
The pandemic made our festivals Virtual. What did we learn?
Best Practices in Online Media
- W3 Accessibility: Making Audio and Video Media Accessible
- Inclusive Design for Social Media: Tips for Creating Accessible Channels
- Tips and Tricks for making a field video
- Accessible Cyberlearning: A Community Report
- Tips for designing and accessible and inclusive online course
Digital/Virtual Bug Fests 2020-2021
- UK Insect Week Entomology at Home 2020
- Digital Bug Bowl 2021
- NC Virtual BugFest 2020 (via Internet Archive)
- NC Virtual BugFest 2021 (Via Internet Archive)
- BamaBugFest 2020 & 2021
- Hokie BugFest 2021
- UNL Virtual BugFest 2021